I THINK I AM READY! WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT THE WORKOUT?
- You will get personalized attention during your workout since classes average 8 – 12 participants.
- You will need to arrive 10 minutes before class. During this time you will fill out some required paperwork and go over any injuries/limitations with your trainer.
- During class, your trainer will give both verbal instructions and options to modify or amplify each exercise.
I HAVE NEVER WORKED OUT BEFORE, WILL I BE ABLE TO DO THE CLASS?
Yes, definitely! We are very beginner friendly. We’re thrilled that you’re thinking about getting into shape with us! Your trainer will assist you with modifications and tailor the exercises to your ability level. You feel supported and encouraged throughout class. Like any new fitness routine, you may want to chat with your doctor before your first class.
I AM IN GREAT SHAPE, WILL THIS WORKOUT CHALLENGE ME?
Yes, guaranteed. Our trainers can offer a higher variation to any movement. Have you ever tried an Assault Air Bike?? Once you try it you will know the love/hate relationship our members have with this awesome resistance bike! With the mixture of cardio and strength training, you are sure to leave sweaty and energized! You’re going to love the way you feel in class and after class.
ARE THERE ANY AGE RESTRICTIONS?
Minimum age is 14 to attend our regular classes (anyone 14-18 must be accompanied by an adult ) Maximum age is 70+! Formula 3 Fitness has something for everyone, no matter their age or fitness level. Our programs keep you constantly inspired and challenged so that you can meet your fitness goals.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR AND WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Wear clothes that you are comfortable working out in
- Bring a water bottle – we have bottled water available for purchase and water fountains in case you forget
- Jewelry is not a good idea
- No strong perfumes or colognes please
- Clean sneakers (please do not wear muddy/wet sneakers on our training floor)
- All mats and other equipment will be provided for you!
WHEN WILL I START TO SEE RESULTS?
Everybody and Every Body is different. On average, if you begin attending class 2-3 days a week, you will start to see and feel changes by the end of week two and you will notice a big difference in your overall strength after 30 days.
HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK SHOULD I COME TO CLASS?
This is all a personal preference. It depends on your availability and fitness level. If you are just starting out we recommend 3x a week for optimal results and adequate rest time. All of our memberships are unlimited though so you can come in three times a day if you really want to!