In order to access some features of the website, you will have to create an account with Formula 3 Fitness. You may never use another person’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
YOU MUST PRE-SCEDULE ALL OF YOUR TRAINING SESSIONS.
This ensures our class size will never exceed our maximum number of stations per facility to give you a safe, personal and exclusive experience. Simply go to our website and add yourself to the days/times of your choice.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL?
No problem. We know life is busy and we try to make our schedule is convenient for you as possible! You can cancel your class up to 30 minutes before the start time and then reschedule yourself into another date/time.
NO SHOW FEE
Each client will receive 1 free no show/no cancel. For each additional no show the client will be charged a $5 no show fee. If you know you can’t make it in, cancel yourself out of that session so someone else can use your spot. If you do not cancel and you do not show up you are taking a spot from someone else who wants to be there, therefore you will be charged $5 after 1 no show per billing period.
*NOTE: To make Formula 3 run smoothly, we need your help.
On a daily basis, a small but impactful percentage of people no-show for class. Most of our peak-hour classes have wait lists of members who would like to take the class if a spot arises. If you no-show, you block your fellow members out of getting into class. Please be considerate, and help us make Formula 3 the best possible experience and community that it can be!
If your preferred class time is completely booked, we definitely recommend placing yourself on the Waitlist. As spots open up, they are assigned to Waitlisted clients in the order in which they are registered on the Waitlist.
**PLEASE NOTE: We assume you will want to attend every session you are Waitlisted for, and it is entirely your responsibility to monitor all your reservations, including your Waitlisted ones.
If a spot becomes available, you will receive notification from Formula 3 via email and/or text confirming your automatic enrollment. If you are no longer interested in a class for which you are on the Waitlist, please promptly remove yourself onlineto avoid a no show fee for not attending that spot.
Monthly membership payments are paid in advance monthly, on the calendar date which the membership became activated, for the following month. Monthly membership payments shall be made on the 1st or 15th of each month, via automatic debited payment (credit card, debit card, or automatic checking account draft).
Packages cannot be shared between members. All members are required to keep a current credit card on file.
CREDIT CARD ON FILE: By placing a card on file, the cardholder and account holder gives permission to the Formula 3 Fitness staff to charge the card for any auto-debit packages and/or cancellation fees accrued in accordance with the Formula 3 Fitness, cancellation policy detailed above.
All memberships are set to auto-renew at the end of their term.
If you opt to cancel at the end of your original term you must provide Sanctuary Fitness written notice via electronic mail of your intent to cancel, no less than ten (10) business days prior to the due date of your next billing payment. Failure to provide timely notice will result in a charge for the full amount of your next billing payment. The cancellation will take affect the subsequent month. For example, if your billing payment is due the first day of the month, you must provide written notice no later than ten (10) business days prior to that date. If you fail to do so, you will be billed on the first day of the month for the full amount, and your contract will be cancelled as of the date of the subsequent billing payment due date.
If, at the time of receipt of your cancellation notice, you have outstanding payments owed to Formula 3 Fitness, these payments must be made in full in order for the Membership Agreement to be considered cancelled. In the event that you fail to pay outstanding amounts owed, your membership will be considered suspended, the Membership Agreement will not be cancelled, and Formula 3 Fitness reserves the right to pursue additional avenues or means to receive monies owed.
EARLY TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP: Will only be accepted with no penalty for the following:
- MOVING TERMINATION: If THE BUYER/MEMBER moves primary residence 50 Miles or more from any FORMULA 3 FITNESS location(s). Member must show proof through electronic mail.
- MILITARY TERMINATION: If THE BUYER/MEMBER will be deployed for active duty. Member must have their commanding officer give dates of deployment through electronic mail.
- MEDICAL TERMINATION: If THE BUYER/MEMBER is physically unable to do any type of exercises or therapy anywhere because of medical reasons for more than 1 year. THE BUYER/MEMBER must have only their FULLY LICENSED MEDICAL PHYSICIAN ex) M.D. or D.O. GIVE REASON THAT THROUGH ELECTRONIC MAIL. MEDICAL CANCELLATIONS: will not be excepted by unlicensed medical physician ex) CHRIOPACTOR, THERAPIST, ETC.
RULES OF SUSPENSIONS Only members who pay the full amount of the Enrollment Fee may have the option to suspend their membership.
- Included with full payment of your enrollment fee: you may suspend your 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP or PAID IN FULL MEMBERSHIP only 2 times during the duration of the contract. Each time is for a 1 month (30 day) duration. During suspension of memberships time & payment will be put on hold for that 1 month (30 days) minimum to 2 month (60 days) maximum amount of time & payment that are put on hold will be added back onto the end of the membership to fulfill the obligation between the member & FORMULA 3 FITNESS.
- Included in your enrollment fee: you may suspend your 3 MONTH MEMBERSHIP only 1 time during the duration of the contract. This is for a 1 month (30 day) duration. During suspension of memberships time & payment will be put on hold for that 1 month (30 days) maximum amount of time & payment that are put on hold will be added back onto the end of the membership to fulfill the obligation between the member & FORMULA 3 FITNESS.
MEDICAL SUSPENSION POLICY
If you have an existing membership and an extenuating injury or medical condition arises that prevents you from attending Formula 3 Fitness, we are able to “freeze” your account, so long as you provide an appropriate doctor’s note indicating the length of time you are advised not to partake in intense physical activity. To initiate the freeze, please email your request and attach your doctor’s note to your home studio location.
Formula 3 Fitness does not accept the online registration of minors; please do not attempt to register on the Website if you are under the age of 18. Registration of a minor (ages 14-17) must be completed in person at studio with a parent or guardian. Minors (ages 14-17) who meet the minimum height requirement of 4”11” and who have submitted a Waiver Form signed by a parent or guardian, may then sign up for classes online. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during every workout.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
You will be required to sign a hard copy of our full waiver and release form before participating in any classes at Formula 3 Fitness.
By registering at Formula 3 Fitness, you acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in a program of intense physical exercise. You further acknowledge that Formula 3 Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician prior to training. You assume all risk for your health and well being, and fully release and hold harmless for any responsibility, cost or damages Formula 3 Fitness, its instructors, members, and employees. You acknowledge that your agreement to this release applies to each time you visit Formula 3 Fitness. You hereby acknowledge that you, and any minor under your care, have voluntarily chosen to participate. You assume all risk for your health and well being, and that of any minor under your care, and fully release Formula 3 Fitness from all liability.
- I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform my Trainer of any conditions or changes in my health, now and on going, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during my training sessions. I understand that should I feel lightheaded, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain or discomfort, I am to stop the activity and inform my Trainer.
- I understand the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside of the training sessions.
- I understand that Formula 3 Fitness may photograph their client at events/training sessions and group exercise classes and I provide written approval for them to use these pictures for promotional purposes.
- I understand that Formula 3 Fitness is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings in the studio. You assume all risk of loss for any of your personal belongings.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARKS
The content on the Formula 3 Fitness website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to Formula 3 Fitness, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Formula 3 Fitness reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Content. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the website or services, provided by you to Company are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Formula 3 Fitness.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Content therein.
Occasional changes may be made to this document as new services and content are added to the Website to reflect changes in Formula 4 Fitness policies. The Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions. Users of the Website and are encouraged to check this document periodically to stay informed of current policy guidelines.